James Jocifero, Esquire, better known by his pseudonym “Jim Jocifero” west of the Atlantic Ocean, is the Tertiary Media Co-Communicator and Supra-Legal Counsel for The Flying News. He has been a vocal advocate for the retention of British Imperial Units as far back as the 1980s, succeeding in its legal requirement for sales of draught beer and cider.
Latest Posts by the Author
- A Solution for Mosquito Bites
- Picture-Perfect Wedding Pictures
- Horoscope Contest Results!
- Thursday, My Lucky Day
- Horoscope Contest Closed
- Man Rescues Radiators from House During Tornado
- The Tale of the Dog
- The Dog and the Cat and the Tire
- Simulated Windows Save Energy
- The Ultimate Guide to Propaganda
- Replacing a Kitchen Faucet for the Amateur Plumber
- Letters to the Editors
- After a Brief Hiatus
- Horoscope Contest!
- Even Better Ways to Save Electricity
- A New Categorisation of Holidays
- Horoscopes for the Bactrian
- What To Do When Your Check Engine Light Comes On
- New Year’s Day
- Horoscopes for the Superstitious