James Jocifero, Esquire, better known by his pseudonym “Jim Jocifero” west of the Atlantic Ocean, is the Tertiary Media Co-Communicator and Supra-Legal Counsel for The Flying News. He has been a vocal advocate for the retention of British Imperial Units as far back as the 1980s, succeeding in its legal requirement for sales of draught beer and cider.
Latest Posts by the Author
- Tectonic Knights Attacking West Coast of America (Still)
- Christmas Parties Take Their Toll
- The True Meaning of Christmas
- Are YOU a Germaphobe?
- Is Homemade Candy on Your Holiday To-Do List? If So, Think Again
- How to Grow Pickles
- A New Categorisation of Holidays
- Signs of Life: Popular Places for Giving Birth
- Fender Bender Support Group for Traumatised Motorists
- A Solution for Mosquito Bites
- Picture-Perfect Wedding Pictures
- Horoscope Contest Results!
- Thursday, My Lucky Day
- Horoscope Contest Closed
- Man Rescues Radiators from House During Tornado
- The Tale of the Dog
- The Dog and the Cat and the Tire
- Simulated Windows Save Energy
- The Ultimate Guide to Propaganda
- Replacing a Kitchen Faucet for the Amateur Plumber