The Unlimited Internet Sales Corporation (UISC) recently introduced a new category of membership: sub-prime. This new category joins UISC’s current categories of outstanding, superior, excellent, and good enough.
Okay, you might say—so what? Well, this new level of membership offers several important advantages:
- It’s free. While even ‘good enough’ membership requires a monthly fee, sub-prime membership is completely cost-free.
- You will receive your products eventually.
- If you need help navigating the UISC website, you can click on a nearly infinite number of on-line guides.
- None of your friends will be impressed.
- Actually, nobody will care at all.
- Did we mention that it’s free?
“Český Krumlov – Zámek – 2nd Courtyard – View ENE on Chimney with Funny Faces,” by Txllxt TxllxT. CC-BY-SA 4.0 from Wikimedia Commons.