Is there a salmon in your life?
If so, you might find these directions helpful:
- Bake a cake.
- Remove cake from oven.
- Allow cake to cool.
- Frost cake.
- On top of the cake, use icing to write a friendly or affectionate message. Consider one or more of the following examples:
- “Happy Birthday, Salmon”
- “Salmon, Oh Salmon, How I Love You”
- “Salmon, You Make My Life Complete”
- “Salmon, You’re a Really Great Friend!”
- “The Salmon on the bus goes ‘Swish, swish, swish'”
- “You’re so cool”
- “Salmon, if you were any groovier, you’d be split into two pieces”
- Give cake to salmon with appropriate kind words or affectionate gestures, or other fitting salmon-cake-presentation symbols.
Photo by Timothy Knepp, courtesy of US Fish and Wildlife Service.