A new poll from the International Energy Association (IEA) found that about 82% of people would prefer to pay less for electricity. The other 18% must be idiots. But the poll brings up a very good point, which is the desire for more energy-saving devices in the home. And the newest one is so simple, […]
Quantum physics Poetry Education Justice Time Car Medicine Sex Alien Doughnuts Music Politics Linguistics Money Pets How to Explicit language Beer Transhumanism Discrimination Art Magic Death Sport Economy Philosophy Health Humour Children Bicycle Drink Fashion Marketing Fat Food Language Nutrition Advice Animals Business Literature Astronomy Relationships Evolution Humor The Society for a Fat America Biology Computer DIY Obesity
Weather or Not
LIFE: Life is like a box of tissues: you never know when it’s going to run out.
Search The Flying News!
Take a Poll
Stanford, California: In response to an urgent need in the manufacturing community, Stanford University has announced a new special certificate in Planned Obsolescence Engineering. This. . .