Vim Vocifero is the Assistant Sub-Editor of The Flying News, having formerly been the apprentice to the Master Grand Editor of a large and well-known news source, which is better left unnamed.
While I know it sounds grandiose—I hate to say it, in fact—I am the Assistant Sub-Editor. Thanks to my eloquence, The Flying News has become one of the most excellent websites devoted to cataloging species of small edible insects.
Latest Posts by the Author
- Scientists Discover Historic Blunder: “Lucy” Was Really Named “Suzie”
- More on the Theme Wedding Theme
- Theme Weddings
- How to Win Any Argument
- Book Review: How to Talk So Your Wife Will Listen & Listen So Your Wife Will Talk
- US Businesses Fund Lunar Mission
- Fine Beers and Craft Wines
- Little Girl Refuses to Have Birthday, Stays Six Years Old
- Secret Cures for Secret Diseases
- Book Review: Last Night I Was A Magic Marker
- Turkeys Invade Ohio Suburb
- My Toes Are So Cold
- The Physics of Cutting with Scissors
- Slow Boot Time of “Smart Bullets” Leads to Increased Bayonet Use
- New York Newspaper No Longer To Use Four Letter Words
- Bean Soup: An Adventure in Cooking
- Reverse Advertising
- After Recount, The Real Winner of the 2016 Election Is . . .
- Last Minute Christmas Shopping
- McDonald’s Introduces New Forever Cheeseburger