James Jocifero, Esquire, better known by his pseudonym “Jim Jocifero” west of the Atlantic Ocean, is the Tertiary Media Co-Communicator and Supra-Legal Counsel for The Flying News. He has been a vocal advocate for the retention of British Imperial Units as far back as the 1980s, succeeding in its legal requirement for sales of draught beer and cider.
Latest Posts by the Author
- Write Your Own News Story
- Art Review: Studies in Flab and Drooping Skin
- Camouflage for the Office
- Card Tricks Magician
- Robot Unemployment on the Rise
- World Record: First Woman to Count to 1,072,958,400
- Vocabulary to Impress
- Original Names for Girls
- Book Review: Advice Worth Ignoring
- Indigestion Awareness Month Awareness Notice
- Employee Appreciation Gifts
- Happy Birthday Named National Anthem of Cyprus
- How To Make A Milk Jug
- 7 Myths About Bakers – A Flying News Exclusive!
- Is Your Butter Cultured?
- Article Man Rescues Children From Wayward Tongues
- High School Reunion Brings Back Tension, Bad Memories
- Unmanned Passenger Flight Crashes