How long does it take a plot to mature? If you're as cunning as the publishing industry, you are capable of maturing a plot over. . .
James Jocifero, Esquire, better known by his pseudonym “Jim Jocifero” west of the Atlantic Ocean, is the Tertiary Media Co-Communicator and Supra-Legal Counsel for The Flying News. He has been a vocal advocate for the retention of British Imperial Units as far back as the 1980s, succeeding in its legal requirement for sales of draught beer and cider.
Latest Posts by the Author
- After a Brief Hiatus
- Horoscope Contest!
- Even Better Ways to Save Electricity
- A New Categorisation of Holidays
- Horoscopes for the Bactrian
- What To Do When Your Check Engine Light Comes On
- New Year’s Day
- Horoscopes for the Superstitious
- Horoscopes for the Improper
- Christmas Parties Take Their Toll
- Horoscopes for the Unemployed
- English Town Introduces Dyslexic-Friendly Street Signs
- How to Make Your Child Like Classical Music
- The Future from the Past
- Thank the Thankers
- A Typical, Everyday Ethical Dilemma
- In-Car Pianos
- Write Your Own News Story
- Art Review: Studies in Flab and Drooping Skin