Ryan Rocifero And His Clarinet We didn't know that Ryan Rocifero was interested in the clarinet until we heard squeals as of pigs being cruelly tortured. . .
James Jocifero, Esquire, better known by his pseudonym “Jim Jocifero” west of the Atlantic Ocean, is the Tertiary Media Co-Communicator and Supra-Legal Counsel for The Flying News. He has been a vocal advocate for the retention of British Imperial Units as far back as the 1980s, succeeding in its legal requirement for sales of draught beer and cider.
Latest Posts by the Author
- The Tale of the Dog
- The Dog and the Cat and the Tire
- Simulated Windows Save Energy
- The Ultimate Guide to Propaganda
- Replacing a Kitchen Faucet for the Amateur Plumber
- Letters to the Editors
- After a Brief Hiatus
- Horoscope Contest!
- Even Better Ways to Save Electricity
- A New Categorisation of Holidays
- Horoscopes for the Bactrian
- What To Do When Your Check Engine Light Comes On
- New Year’s Day
- Horoscopes for the Superstitious
- Horoscopes for the Improper
- Christmas Parties Take Their Toll
- Horoscopes for the Unemployed
- English Town Introduces Dyslexic-Friendly Street Signs
- How to Make Your Child Like Classical Music
- The Future from the Past